Endurance is a vital part of training to get fit fast. It may seem hard at first, but it’s the surest way to achieve results. Here are some tips on how to get there:
1. Do more than you did last night. Even it’s by a few seconds or one rep, at least you pushed yourself.
2. Increase your heart rate. Exercises that encourage your heart to get pumping helps increase your stamina. Try to add brisk walking, jogging or running in to your routine.
3. Run on different levels of ground. If you have hills nearby, try walking up/down them. They help legs become stronger and are more effective than exercising on flat land.
4. Stop drinking carbonated drinks. Carbonated drinks decrease your ability to get maximum breathing and make your stomach bloated.
5. Stretch! Your muscles are more likely to use their full potential when you stretch them. Stretching also prevents cramps and pulled muscles.