This week, we’re posting a little something every day to help keep you motivated to improve your health and fitness. Although they might seem like small, inconsequential little tips, sticking to a routine to help you achieve your ultimate health goals can make a huge difference over a long time. Use this first week as a framework, and add your own little DIY workouts or healthy eating tips over time.
- Have a hot, filling breakfast such as porridge to keep you fuelled throughout the day.
- Go on a 30 minute morning walk before work.
- Choose the stairs today over an elevator.
- Smash out 25 left leg raises
- Followed by 25 right leg raises