Countless amounts of research has shown that working out in the morning is the best time to exercise. This concept is all well and good in theory, however it can be extremely hard to put in to practice when hitting the snooze button is all too tempting. Here are some tips on how to combat the dread of waking up early and exercising:
- Choose the right alarm clock – something to get you in the mood for a work out.
- Set your clothes out so you don’t have to waste time rummaging through your drawers in the morning.
- Wake up at at the same time each day so you don’t feel overly tired when you wake up
- Pack a good breakfast the night before
- Set goals and keep track of your progress. There’s nothing more satisfying than knowing that hard work pays off.